It was an honour to be featured on The Fashion Space runway last week as part of the Leeds International Festival 2018.
We are passionate about our Yorkshire heritage and proud to showcase our new collection in our home city.
Key looks were selected from both the mens and ladies collections.
- The Linen Suit - Patrick Jacket and classic trouser in Mushroom linen - for a taste of spring/summer.
- The Best Seller - Patrick Jacket, Angus Waistcoat and Tweed Trouser in Yorkshire Pink Check Tweed.
- The Harris Tweed Contrast Combo - Ferry Reefer Coat in Navy Geo and Classic Trouser in Charcoal Herringbone Harris Tweeds.
- The Heritage Mix - New Body warmer in Charcoal Harris Tweed layered with the Jack Overshirt in Green Yorkshire Tweed - a modern combination of Heritage fabrics.
- The Newcomer - Patrick Jacket, Iain Waistcoat and Tweed trouser in Yorkshire Navy/Pink Check Tweed - new for 2018 but sure it will be a lasting classic.
- Luxury Leader - Sienna Cape in Camel Wool/Cashmere, accessorised with Barrel Bag in Mustard Harris Tweed.
- Little Red Riding Jacket - Louise Jacket in Yorkshire Red Plain Tweed - equestrian details meets modern tailoring.
- Nod to Nautical - Claire Jacket in Navy Linen - a spring/summer favourite for good reason.
- The Harris Tweed Ladies Suit - Tammy Jacket and Effie Skirt both in Charcoal Harris Tweed - a sneak peek at what we have planned for Autumn to complete your tailored looks.
If you caught us on the catwalk we hope you enjoyed the show, keep your eyes peeled for more events featuring our new collections in the future.