RETURNS & REFUNDS
We hope you enjoy your garment for many years. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please do not hesitate to return it for an exchange or full refund within 30 days of receiving your order.
UK & RETURNS
With UPS you can return your items in the UK for free by dropping it off at one of the convenient drop off locations (these can be found at www.ups.com)
To return products using the UPS Access Point service please follow the instructions below.
- Contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number i.e. BT----WEB
- We will email you a UPS returns label for you to print off and apply to your return.
- Pack up your parcel securely. You can use its original packaging but remove the original delivery label.
- Include the returns form in the parcel, with the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or an exchange*
- Attach the UPS label you have received to your parcel and take it to your nearest collection point (you can find your nearest drop off location at www.ups.com)
- When you drop off your parcel at the drop off point request a receipt which will include information you may need to track you return.
EUROPE AND REST OF THE WORLD RETURNS
Returns should be sent via a tracked mail service to the following address:
Bucktrout Tailoring Ltd - Returns
Mabgate Business Centre
Customers outside the UK are responsible for the cost of returning orders to us.
If you would like to discuss your return please email us at email@example.com
*exchanges only apply for the same item in a different size/colour.
(Please allow 7 working days for refunds to be processed)